This Policy describes what information Captain Show collects and how that information is used. By using the WorldVPN, the User confirms that he has read, understood, and unconditionally accepted the Policy. Any questions about the use of the WorldVPN and the Policy can be directed by e-mail to: [email protected].
We use technical and organizational measures in order to protect confidential data against unlawful accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, alteration, dissemination or against access and other unlawful actions by unauthorized persons.
Data we do not collect
WorldVPN are not available for the information related to the personal information of users, including but not limited to names (subscriber names, user names and screen names), addresses (including mailing addresses, residential address, business addresses) and telephones, unless the data you provide depending on the context of your interactions with us and the choices you make, including your privacy settings, and the products and features you use for the purpose of administering your subscription and for the purpose to enjoy our VPN services. Except for the limited exceptions, we don&apost automatically collect any Personal Information from you.
We do not collect any data related to your online activities. We do not collect data logs of your activity, including:
- Browsing history;
- Traffic destination;
- Data content; and
- DNS queries.
We do not collect data of your connection logs, including:
- Your IP address;
- Your outgoing VPN IP address;
As we do not collect data logs of your activity or connection logs, we do not know:
- The websites you visit; and
- The set of original IP addresses of your computer or the temporarily assigned network addresses.
Service information related to your VPN usage
Subject to applicable laws and for the avoidance to infringe any internet service provider, any browsing information, traffic destination, data content, IP addresses, DNS queries or other similar information relating to your online activities transmitted by you to our servers is encrypted and cleared after the VPN session is closed. That said, we don&apost collect any information regarding the websites you visit or any data stored on or transmitted from your device, including any data that applications on your device may transmit through the VPN network.
Data we collect
We gather the following technical data about You:
- IP-based location of the User – approximate location of the Mobile device You use to get access to the WorldVPN.
- App interaction data – a list of events like running the application, connect to VPN or employing functions of WorldVPN.
- Purchase data and Advertisement – data on types of subscription You elected and paid for, and of any interactions with goods and services ads and other content of Our third-party partners displayed on the WorldVPN.
- User device ID and tech data, i.e. IP-address, mobile device model and identifiers (IDFA, GADID, IDFV, IMEI, MAC) – used to identify the User and compare the relevant User-related information. Gathered only if the User allows it. Note: We store the information in Our system and share or distribute it only to third persons who are bound to us by contract as our processors or are regulatory bodies empowered to inquire and receive such information.
All provided data (except for that explicitly stated to be kept on the Your Device) can be forwarded to Our partners for the purposes of optimizing their advertising materials. Using the collected data, We may provide, maintain and develop existing services or create new ones. In addition, these data are needed to target Your wishes to receive content more accurately.
Anonymous Data for Diagnostics
We will collect the following information:
- Diagnostic information about if and how a VPN connection attempt failed.
- Speed test data.
- Crash reports, also without any personally identifiable information. These are handled in an anonymize form by third parties, dependent on the platform you are using.
We collect the personal information you provide to us when you contact us for customer service, to provide feedback, or to request information.
How we use information collected
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our Services;
- Improve, personalize, and expand our Services;
- Understand and analyze how you use our Services;
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
- Analytics. We collect minimal usage statistics and anonymized analytics data used for App diagnostics.
- Business Transfers. Information may be disclosed and otherwise transferred to any potential acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any proposed merger, acquisition, debt financing, sale of assets, or similar transaction, or in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership in which information is transferred to one or more third parties as one of our business assets.
- With Your Consent. We may share information with your consent.
We do not disclose information about You to third parties, except when:
- You expressly allowed the transfer of information. We may ask You for Your consent to transmit User data to third parties. We may also ask You for identification;
- the transfer of information is required under applicable law. Confidential information may be requested by public authority (for example, in the case of the delivery of justice or crime investigation). We will examine the powers of the public authority to receive information;
- the transfer of information occurs as a result of the legal succession of the Company (restructuring, etc). In that case information will be protected as it was before the succession;
- the recipient of the information is bound to Us contractually as our processor, and is obliged to keep received information confidential and secure as diligently as We would.
Transfer Of Your personal information
Disclosure of Your personal information
Retention of Your Personal Information
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of sixteen (16). We will not knowingly collect personal information directly from children under the age of sixteen (16) without parental consent. If you are under the age of sixteen (16), please do not provide us with information of any kind whatsoever. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time with their children online and to be familiar with the websites they visit. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received information from a child under the age of sixteen (16), please contact us immediately at [email protected].
WorldVPN takes the security of personal information seriously. We adopt standard practices in the internet industry to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, alteration, and corruption or loss. We shall take all reasonable and feasible measures to protect your personal information. We shall do everything possible to take appropriate technical measures to ensure the accuracy and timely update of the personal information collected about you.
Please understand that due to the nature of the internet industry, it is impossible to ensure that systems are 100% secure. You should understand that the systems may encounter issues due to the factors beyond our control, such as malicious actors. Although the security of your personal information is our highest priority, there will always be a risk that your Personal Information gets compromised. We also depend on you to keep your account information and other personal information secure by keeping your password confidential and taking precautions to keep others from accessing your account.
Information Regarding Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
For the purpose of this Policy, We are a Data Processor of Your personal information.
If You are from the European Economic Area (EEA), Our legal basis for collecting and using Your personal information, as described in the Policy, depends on the information We collect and the specific context in which We collect it. We may process Your personal information because:
- We need to perform a contract with You, when You download and use Our WorldVPN;
- You have given Us permission to do so;
- The processing is in Our legitimate interests and it&aposs not overridden by Your rights
- To comply with the applicable law;
If You are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), You have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on You;
- The right of rectification;
- The right to object;
- The right of restriction;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to withdraw consent;
Please note that We may ask You to verify Your identity before responding to such requests.